Note: X-Mining used to be known spil Crypterra, however, the company has re-branded from Crypterra to X-Mining and users practice problems with withdrawals and support.
Update – March 4th 2018:
YOU SHOULD Most likely AVOID X-MINING FOR NOW. HERE ARE SOME EMAILS AND COMMENTS THAT Wij’VE GOT SINCE THE REVIEW WENT LIVE:
Something is indeed wrong with this company! I recommend you to join the group if you are interested te knowing more from real X-Mining clients:
SOME OTHER OPTIONS FOR CLOUD MINING:
X-Mining Market themselves spil one of the legit cloud mining service providers that offerande a range of services suited for both businesses and individuals interested to venture into cryptocurrency mining. They voorkoop to have top of the range mining equipment that efficiently mines cryptocurrencies.
What is Cloud Mining?
The concept of cloud mining is similar to that of cloud computing whereby you use the cloud infrastructure and technology of a cloud service provider and then pay for what you’ve used. Ter cloud mining, you use the mining equipment (hardware power) of a cloud mining provider to mine cryptocurrency such spil Bitcoin or Ether without purchasing your own operating hardware, electric current and other maintenance costs. This saves one with the technical expertise, cost, space and time that would have bot incurred te acquiring his or hier own hardware.
What is X-Mining?
- X-Mining is a user-friendly podium that offers dedicated mining services to all users regardless of their age, technical practice or location.
- The company is associated with a team of experts experienced ter cryptocurrency who are focused on fulfilling customer needs while also minimizing the risk and cost associated with the process.
- Launched ter July 2018.
- The company is registered ter Ireland but have their major gegevens center and engineering support ter Hong Kong.
- Their customer support is based te Alberta, Canada.
What services does X-Mining opoffering?
- The podium offers cloud mining services for a broad range of cryptocurrencies which include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Metselspecie, Litecoin, Zcash, and Dash.
- The company also offers dedicated mining services that are personalized for the user with a private manager who ensures the equipment produces for the customer profitably for an unlimited term of the contract.
- The company also has an online shop where one can purchase a miner such spil the Bitmain Antminer.
Team behind X-Mining
X-Mining has a talented team which includes:
- Ho Hsueh (Founder) – Has a Bachelor’s degree te Mathematics with a five-year practice working te cryptocurrency. Has a passion for cryptocurrency and prioritizes the needs of the customer overheen company profits.
- Ronald Gilmore (CEO) – Organizes all business processes of the company and ensures company’s projects run slickly.
- Kang Tung (General Engineer) – Has a Bachelor’s degree ter engineering. Is responsible for ensuring zindelijk functioning of XMining mining equipment.
X-Mining Supported Countries
- X-Mining is supported globally.
X-Mining Payouts. How do they work?
- Payments are made on a daily fundament but are generated only after accumulating a predefined ondergrens withdrawal amount.
- The ondergrens withdrawal amount for January 2018 wasgoed 0.0065 BTC.
- X-Mining has a no-refund policy after a contract or purchase has bot made hence one is advised to be sure before making a payment.
- The ondergrens payout limit is $Ten.
- X-Mining doesn’t have any withdrawal charges.
- X-Mining advises its customers to withdraw their mined coins spil soon spil possible since the toneelpodium doesn’t have an integrated wallet for storing coins.
X-Mining Contract and Pricing
- X-Mining has different pricing for their contracts depending on the chosen cryptocurrency and the hashrate.
- The contract period is presently two years for all cloud mining contracts and is unlimited for dedicated mining.
- The mining contracts are open-ended which implies that users of the podium proceed generating profit spil long spil their contract caters for operational costs.
- Each cryptocurrency is also divided into starter, enterprise, professional and dedicated which all have different prices.
This table shows the various contracts suggested and their corresponding prices.